Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Anime-Self

~ chiwaasu!

To draw myself as an anime character, with animal like characteristic -- and, what. Oh, and either of younger or older age *coff* ...was thy command given me.

P.S. the scanner has an issue with my drawings inked with fine Micron pens, so b&w scans have either too thin or too thick of an outline. So I'm letting the seductive loose lines be.



EDIT: came around to coloring this, with Prismacolor pencils. I almost forgot the charcoal-like nature of Prisma that demands to be mixed together. Still, the effect on the sweater is pretty neat. The outcome is ok, 還可以了, the best being the tail. But I got to pick up the medium again and experiment. Some of the color got lost when the drawing got pixelated. (I'm not wearing lipstick, btw)



No comments: